What can we trade?
Although we have the ability to trade any currency pair, the majority of trades are in the most liquid currency pairs in the world as follows:
- EUR/USD (Euro/US Dollar)
- USD/JPY (US Dollar/ Jap Yen)
- GBP/USD (British Pound/ US Dollar)
- USD/CHF (US Dollar/ Swiss Franc)
- EUR/GBP (Euro/ British Pound)
- EUR/JPY (Euro/ Jap Yen)
- AUD/USD (Australian Dollar/ US Dollar)
- USD/CAD (US Dollar/ Canadian Dollar)
- NZD/USD (New Zealand Dollar/ US Dollar)
These currency pairs, along with their various combinations (such as, GBP/JPY) account for more than 95% of all speculative trading in FX.