Forexmax Limited operates its discretionary investment management services within the following boundaries, trading on behalf of Intermediate clients.
Clients open a trading account with one our forex counterparties who are all authorised and regulated by the FCA. These are known as the brokerage companies and in certain circumstances Forexmax Limited may conduct some of its activity through an elected, regulated, broker chosen by the client.
- Follow a link to one of our counterparties
- Complete the application form
- You will receive a confirmation from the chosen counterparty
- You will be required to supply additional identification documents (individual) or company documentation (corporate).
- Once received, and approved, a trading account number will be provided.
- Upon approval you will be required to complete a limited power of attorney that will be sent from Forexmax.
- At this point you will transfer your funds to the chosen counterparty (bank account details will be provided by the counterparty).
- Once cleared funds are allocated to your trading account we will begin trading.
- You will receive a log in to view all account activity online, from the counterparty. This ensures 100% transparency with you viewing statements directly supplied by the counterparty and not Forexmax.
Trading activity / investment process is based on set rules and parameters, terms and conditions that clients have to sign and agree upon trading, as set out in point 6 above. These terms and conditions will be provided to clients upon opening a trading account. Forexmax Limited will obtain and keep a copy of KYC documents from the brokerage company or directly from the client.
Forexmax Ltd does not hold client money. Clients have full control of their account and can at anytime revoke power of attorney from Forexmax Limited. Trading would then cease on that account (any open positions will be closed out; a 24-hour period is considered reasonable for the open positions to be closed efficiently).
Forexmax will provide a monthly performance table of its activity that will be emailed to clients.
With our unique forex trading model combined with stringent risk management controls specifically designed to benefit the intermediate and/or higher category customer, we aim to yield above average returns over the medium to long term.